Friday, January 19, 2007

Five Things

I've had blog block lately so I'll partake in this shenanigan.
Warning: Due to some graphic content, timid reader discretion is advised.

Five things you probably don't know about me.

1) If you quote a line from "Seinfeld" I'll likely be able to tell you the episode in which it appears, the four story lines and a dozen or so other lines from the episode.

2) I watched, and enjoyed, every episode of the reality show "Newlyweds" with Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey during its first season. I'm not proud if it but it happened.

3) Last year I got rid of my television. Why? See (1) and (2).

4) I had three ingrown toenail "surgeries" when I was in high school. The first two were done by general practitioners and involved anesthetic injections under the big toenail. It was the worst pain I've ever experienced in my life. If inserting needles under toe and finger nails isn't a torture technique already, it should be. Incidentally, the final procedure was done by a podiatrist who, while giving one small shot to the main nerve in the big toe, expressed bemused horror at the medieval method of the GPs.

5) I am divorced... and that's all I have to say about that. Now enough with these bullshit lists already.

1 comment:

C de C said...

well, i'll be darned. i could have put your #1 and 4 on my list too!!